Sunday, February 26, 2006

Well, here I am again, having let days go by without posting to the Daily Topic. I should change the blog's title to "A Topic Every Now and Then." That would be more honest and, perhaps, more sustainable given my schedule. It would also relieve me of the pressure of writing something every day.

Of course, that's the point, and so I'm going to maintain the title and recommit myself to posting something on a daily basis. And, currently, this blog hasn't been read by a single soul other than myself, as far as I know, and so fretting over my consistency borders on the pathological.

So, one more try. Let's see if we can do something this time...

Update: Just read the post. Actually, it's been almost two months since I last posted, not merely days. Meaning, I suck. The positive is: I have nowhere to go but up.

No comments: