Friday, May 18, 2007

Thanks to Gottabemobile.com, here's a quick piece on the new Samsung Q1 Ultra. I would a UMPC: there are times when I'm out and about and need to make a note (or write a quick blog post, or defeat an evil overlord) when something like this would be mighty handy. My Treo's keyboard is just to small for anything other than a few words, I hate paper (having spent over six years consulting on how to get rid of it), and my Tablet PC's just too big to lug around everywhere I go.

Unfortunately, my eyes are getting old and that tiny little screen would be the death of me. And, I don't have $799 to blow. In fact, I don't have $799, period.

Update: The fine folks at Gottabemobile.com also touched on the OQO Model 2, which in addition to causing me to go blind even before I started using it, would also find me divorced due to its $1800+ pricetag.

No comments: